Features of EfferSan Tablets
One of the major benefits of EfferSan is its incredible versatility. It can be used to sanitize, disinfect, deodorize as well as take care of mold and algae.
- You can use EfferSan to clean and sterilize surfaces and objects. The product does not emit caustic smells or dangerous residues, making it ideal for cleaning dishes or utensils. It is safe to use when cleaning your kitchen and other food processing areas. Since it doesn’t contain synthetic dyes or fragrances, it also doesn’t affect consumable items.
- EfferSan doesn’t just sanitize but it is an ideal solution for those looking to effectively disinfect nonporous and hard surfaces. Whether it’s chairs, tables, floors, walls, or other surfaces, EfferSan makes the disinfection process easier, quicker and offers superior results.
- EfferSan is also approved by the USDA and EPA as a means to control odors in a wide array of situations. It can efficiently eliminate decay-causing bacteria, naturally eliminating unpleasant smells. After mixing EfferSan tablets with water, it radiates a slight chlorine scent and proceeds to remove the bacteria that causes odors; leaving the environment odorless.
Benefits of Using EfferSan Tablets
EfferSan is a unique and safe cleaning option that is highly effective against all fungi, viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and algae. Let’s take a look at just some of the advantages of EfferSan tablets and what makes them a better alternative to bleach and other disinfectants:
No Stabilizers or Additives
- Unlike bleach, there are no stabilizers or additives in EfferSan, making it safe for the environment, people, and pets. The active ingredients in these tablets fall under the chlorine category, which works as a pure disinfecting and sanitizing agent.
- Because EfferSan contains a lower concentration than other cleaning solutions it is a safer option for people, materials, and the environment.
- These hospital-grade tablets are budget-friendly, and you can store them for up to three years. Due to its small packaging, you can also easily ship these concentrated cleaning agents, which helps in reducing shipping-related expenses as well as storage space. Additionally, its lower concentration means spending less on more tablets.
- Because EfferSan Tablets are pre-measured, there is little risk of using too much or too little.
- As we mentioned above, EfferSan tablets do not contain any perfumes or scents; making them a great choice for those with a sensitivity to smells or odors.
- EfferSan is biodegradable and safe for the environment. Its smaller packaging and reduced need for plastic bottles make it even more environmentally friendly than some of the other conventional cleaning methods.
- Unlike other deodorizers, EfferSan does not cover the smell, but it kills odor-causing germs; offering you the opportunity to maintain an odor-free environment.
How to Disinfect Using EfferSan Tablets
EfferSan Tablets are incredibly simple for anyone to use. Here are a few tips and instructions for how to disinfect using EfferSan to get the best results:
- Fill the bottle with potable water and add one tablet of EfferSan.
- Let the tablet dissolve completely.
- Clean the surface you want to disinfect.
- Use a disinfectant sprayer to apply the solution.
- Keep the surface wet for five minutes.
- Rinse it properly and let the surface air dry.
Reapply daily or as needed.